This 1-day course teaches the basic theory and considerations for drone use for construction applications.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe what a drone can be used for
- List the relevant legislation that covers aerial operations and list the relevant points for construction use
- Explain the principles and uses of photogrammetry
- List the different payloads and sensors that can be fitted on drones
- List the software solutions available for capturing drone data
- List the software solutions for processing the captured data
- List the range of deliverables required for the construction industry and how to use them (e.g. DSM, DTM, photographs, point clouds).