We have created a range of eLearning modules aimed at Site Engineers. These courses cover the content of some of our practical and classroom courses. They can be used as standalone modules for those who already have some experience and want to refresh or deepen their knowledge and also act as a resource to support to our in-person courses.
The benefits of our eLearning:
- Ask questions within the course and the instructor will answer it
- See the questions other learners have asked
- Created by Site Engineers for Site Engineers
- No Land Surveyor or ‘techy’ jargoN
- Focussed on the jobs you need to do as a Site Engineer.
Benefits to employers
- No need for Engineers to take time off site for training
- No wasted training time, they can skip straight to the tutorials they need
- Engineers don’t need to memorise the content as it will always be there as a reference when they need it
- Cost effective way of upskilling your Engineers and ensuring they are aware of best practice
- Engineers can ask technical questions within the eLearning course so they have access to ongoing support.
Our range of courses covers the fundamental principles of setting out as well as some of the commonly used survey software available (LSS, n4ce, Trimble Business Centre) and Machine Control (Topcon). We are currently developing modules in AuotCAD, Civils 3D and Revit software and Leica and Trimble Machine Control.
We have partnerships with suppliers and can arrange trial licenses of LSS, n4ce and TBC if you would like to use our eLearning as a way to decide which software is best suited to your needs