We have created a range of eLearning modules aimed at Site Engineers. These courses cover the content of some of our practical and classroom courses. You can access our entire eLearning library for only £29 per month, with no minimum term contracts or get 3 months free when you enrol on any of our CITB Assured courses.
The benefits of our eLearning:
- Ask questions within the course and the instructor will answer it
- See the questions other learners have asked
- Created by Site Engineers for Site Engineers
- No Land Surveyor or ‘techy’ jargon
- Focussed on the jobs you need to do as a Site Engineer.
- No minimum term contracts.
Benefits to employers
- No need for Engineers to take time off site for training
- Discounts available for multiple employee member accounts.
- No wasted training time, they can skip straight to the tutorials they need
- Cost effective way of upskilling your Engineers and ensuring they are aware of best practice
- Engineers can ask technical questions within the eLearning course so they have access to ongoing support.
Our range of courses covers the fundamental principles of setting out, GNSS and the commonly used survey software available (LSS, n4ce, Trimble Business Centre, AutoCAD, Civil 3D) and Machine Control (Topcon 3DMC, Trimble Earthworks and Leica MC1) and GNSS (theory). We are currently developing a practical GNSS module and setting out and surveying product specific videos.
We have partnerships with suppliers and can arrange trial licenses of LSS, n4ce and TBC if you would like to use our eLearning as a way to decide which software is best suited to your needs