This 1-day course teaches the basic theory and considerations for drone use for construction applications.
Who the course is aimed at
This course is aimed at anyone who would like to understand how drones can be used in a construction environment and what is involved in carrying out a drone survey and preparing the deliverables.
Setting Out for Construction is an Approved Training Organisation.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe what a drone can be used for
- List the relevant legislation that covers aerial operations and list the relevant points for construction use
- Explain the principles and uses of photogrammetry
- List the different payloads and sensors that can be fitted on drones
- List the software solutions available for capturing drone data
- List the software solutions for processing the captured data
- List the range of deliverables required for the construction industry and how to use them (e.g. DSM, DTM, photographs, point clouds).